Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alhamdulillah...Rejeki W-Day


First of all...
Alhamdulillah
Allah is the Greatest
Sesungguhnya aku akui
Rezeki harta milik Allah..bukan milik mutlak manusia
Xperlu berbangga atau mendongak muka
Apa yg kita xsangka mgkin milik kita jika Allah mengizinkan

I never expect that i'm gonna get bonus this year since i've just started my career
And it's confirmed i never get it this year...
Alhamdulillah
It's a good news
Allah have opened their kind hearts to give it to me
Not much but better than nothing kan..;)
So..boleh la topap for my W-Day to buy some KIV things n topup here n there
I have sumthing in mind already ;)
May b my own handy cam??
yeah...i wanna record my hubby during akad...the moment i am his...
erm...handbags..shoes..else...wait dulu lah...if ad lebih boleh la...;)

Ya Allah...the Most Merciful
Now...it's a relief for me and MrFiancee
Allah heard us...
Alhamdulillah
;)

Pss..
Tomorrow ad 2days Department Team Building in Janda Baik
I'm packing
Must be tiring~
Hope everything ok ;)

3 comments:

  1. blh tak u buang Word Veri ni... malas la nak taip.. hehe sory, i mmg malas taip

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh..buleh dh lanje aku cket2 owk men dpt bonus ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. faiz --> alamak...cne nk buang ek~
    norul --> wowowo...da ade blogggg~cewahhh~bulih aje~

    ReplyDelete