Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's 11-1-11..It's our 2nd anniversary..





It's 11-01-11
It's our 2nd anniversary
Alhamdulillah...
we have been this far
and we are a step further in our relationship
Today supposedly is our planned date for our engagement
but Allah knows better
it is much more earlier than our plan...
Which is good =)
I just love this date..
Perfect 11-1-11!

But today was started funny...
Heeee..
Me and him ade gado2 manje skit..
Biase la kan~~
It's always cant b as planned
But the thing is...
You're always my Mr.FabulousGuy
So sweet...
He got me a bouquet of roses to my ofis!
A bigggggg one!!
Which is my best friend!
Flowers are my best friend esp. roses..
the smell makes me feel calm and beautiful
Owh..i'm sure
Flowers are womens' best friend ever

Malu2 kucing jugak la...
Bile kne bwk jambangan tu masuk ofis...
So sorok muke blkg bunge je la...
I'm surprised! When pakcik jaga called.."Ad org bg bunge"
The first thing came out in my mind..."Chomel!"
A beautiful auntie made the delivery to me
Rase nk kiss auntie tu!haha
Patut la mrFabby soal siasat mcm polis je pg td...
Owh..i'm warded jap kt klinik company...
Sbb angin dlm badan...smpai vomit..
Pastu xdpt mc...keje blk..
Heee
Tersenyum lebar...
Dari hujung tlinge kiri smpai hujung tlinge kanan..
Dulu...slalu dengki bile ad org dpt bunge...
Now is my turn..
and i'm happy...
More than happy...=)
My room ad fragrance baru now ~
Alhamdulillah...

Syg,
I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U
I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U
I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U
I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U I ♥ U

Yes...
Saya di awang-awangan sekarang...
Awak...sangat special di hati saya...
Thanx for being so nice to me...
Thanx for singing me lullaby every nite...
Thanx for everything...

Allah...
Protect him for me...
Give him blessings...

Give us Your blessings...
Distances makes our hearts grow fonder
You are far away...
But you never let me feel that way...
I'm lucky...=)

Sayang...
I'm lucky...

5 comments:

  1. wah gila besar jambangan bunga... (betul ke jambangan? Cam jambang plak)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.ko tau x jambang tu hape???

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEBATTT!!besa gell..sumpah glemer noxxx..hepy for neway.and happy 2nd anny. smoge dipermudahkan urusan utk kawen nnt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WA... BEST NYER DPT BUNGA KAT OFFICE... HABIS SEMUA ORG OFFICE JEALOUSE NI. HEHE... X SABAR NK MKAN NASI MINYAK KO NIH...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh uolssss!i malu la~tp suke~hiiii

    ReplyDelete