Saturday, August 29, 2009

"P.S. I Love U"

P.S. I love u...
P.S. I love u....

I found this book last week...after Mr.Fabby bought me one...i looked at this book...but it was about RM30++...yet i didn have enough money to buy it..it just like i go and out to look for that book several times..haha..then...i decided to not buy it..i didn get my allowance yet...n i oredy have one..that were enough to be the reasons..

until this morning..i found the movee...i downloaded it..i know it will be a great movie because i read it from the novel's synopsis..looked good n i wish i could have it...but it might be going somewhere in others hand right now...

this movee...made me cry all along the story...i dont know if others dont have the feeling..to cry...but i felt it...too much...haha...fragile...

sometimes i think that it is a special gift when u know when u gonna die...Gerry had brain tumor...and he planned everything for his too much extra love wifee, Holly...everything...they were in love so much...i just imagined it..that made me afraid to love someone that much..huh...afraid of losing it..i just cant afford it... we were having our best moment here and there...no reason for one of us to leave...that's hurt...i dont wanna be alone...here alone...i'm leaving first..isn't it cruel?

"So all alone or not...u gotta walk ahead...The thing to remember is..if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too."

The story is great...u better have a feeling of it...

Gerry died..he send mail to Holly each day..not really each of the days....what she has to do...to be some one else...without Gerry...

Thank God i still have u today.......

"P.S. I will always love u"

No comments:

Post a Comment